Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Blog

      The benefits of using blogger has played a huge factor this semester for me. It is the very first time it has been introduced to me and I enjoyed it. I find it extremely helpful when I read feedback on my work for the reason that I can correct my writings by improving my skills. From the very first blog to the final blog, I notised a dramatic change in my blogs because I never, or should I say "It has been about 10 years since I attended school" and I forgot how to even write an essay. Blog after blog and exam after exam myself and even my very helful professor even notised I had become an "somewhat" execellent writer. To me, it is also a plessure to have the ability to view and see what other students write and blog about because it can be very helpful to learn from them and to also give them feedback on their work when you basically know and understand the material to comment on their page if you know that they are missing a few points, or what ever it is.
    I believe I have progressed as a writer because I find myself using more educated vocabulary and my sentences and parargraths has more details in them when I write. Some of my strengths as a writer I would say is my grammer. Im pretty constant when I'm spelling out words, though I still need assistance at times. I have notised that each blog has improved by details and actually knowing what an essay should look like, what an introductory, body and conclusion should consist of.  As I hopefully enter in ENG101, I still have a weakness in finding examples to write about. It was a bit of a struggle when I wrote the essay for the CATW exam, especially in the 2nd paragrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment